Cardiac Rehabilitation in Mira Road
There is no retake in life after heart attack, but Cardiac Rehabilitation can help you improve your heart’s future.
If you have experienced heart attack, heart failure, angioplasty or heart surgery any time in your life cardiac rehab can maximize your efficiency to work after the attack. Cardiac rehab has three equally important parts:
- Exercises: Exercises improve heart pumping and keeps entire cardiovascular system working. We will teach you how to get your body moving in ways that promote health of heart.
- Education for hearts-healthy living: Educating about how to maintain healthy heart is important as we can teach patients
- How to manage your risk factors?
- Quit smoking?
- How to make hearts-healthy nutrition choices? etc
- Counseling to reduce stress: Stress increases pressure on heart which in turn can be greatly reduced by counseling.
Cardiac rehab is a team effort which gives patient a complete exposure to different fields of rehabilitation in one place.
You’ll partner with doctors, nurses, pharmacists – plus family and friends – to take charge of the choices, lifestyle and habits that affect your heart.
Here’s how to get going and make the most of cardiac rehab:
- Ask your doctor if you are eligible.
- If you are, register for a cardiac rehab program.
- In consultation with your medical team, set goals for your heart health.
- Work together to create a cardiac rehab plan.
- Take an active role in your care to achieve your goals.
- Keep taking your medicines correctly